Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update

I am no longer engaged. No longer moving to Birmingham in a couple of months, either. I may still apply for admission to UAB and move up there on my own hook next fall, but for now there's no impetus to drag my ass upstate anymore. Better a two-month engagement than a two-month marriage, anyway.

That said, sympathy comments will be deleted. As will any invective against Stephanie. We have parted on good terms; we simply faced some insurmountable issues with incompatibility.

Sympathy rests neatly between Shit and Syphilis in Merriam-Webster's, and I have no interest in it. I am moving forward with my life and getting back down to brass tacks here. Time to salvage a 4.0 semester if I can. To say nothing of catching up on the ol' blog and resuming my infamous relationship with the kayak and the local waters.

Pictures and a brief rundown coming up.

No comments: