Sunday, November 12, 2006

An Army of Idjits

Interservice Insolence

An old joke:

Why did God give soldiers only two IQ points more than horses?

So they don't shit in the streets during parades.

Who can tell me what is wrong with this picture?


Their color sergeant needs an ass-whupping. The color guard up front has its flags backwards. The National colors should be on the right; How the hell did they slip through the cracks?

As a Marine I feel obligated to heckle and give the Army hell. They make it so easy sometimes.

3 comments:

Dick said...

Yeah, and you guys march so damn pretty too.
;)

Anonymous said...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the American flag also NOT have the gold fringe if it's being displayed outdoors? I seem to recall something about that, but can't put my finger on it and don't have time to research it at the moment.

Citizen H said...

Colors carried by color guards are displayed with the fringe.