Johnny on the spot
Apparently Lawdog seems to think I don't have enough going on in my life, so he's tagged me with a meme that's going currently making the rounds. I normally loathe this form of chain-letter idiocy, but this sounds interesting. It's not the usual "Forward this or bad bad things will happen to you" nonsense. That being said, it sounds like a fun piece of self-examination. HEre it is:
"Share five off the wall, strange, unusual or just little-known facts about yourself. Then you "tag" five other bloggers who are supposed to do the same thing".
I'm sure I can drag together at least five.
1) I am ADD, yet never have been prescribed Ritalin or any other mind-altering substances in that vein. I think hyperactivity is part of my charm, so I don't favor medication OOH, SHINY!
Well, where was I an hour ago? Oh yeah. The meme.
2) I absolutely cannot sing. Odd, considering that I've been told by some, from high school all the way to the present, that I have the sort of voice that would go over well in broadcasting. Yet, on the occasions when I have been prompted to sing, lynch mobs have formed. So don't look for me on American Idol. Ever.
3) I have an unhealthy addiction to grits with tomato gravy and Tabasco. I could eat that three meals a day.
4) I'm claustrophobic. But only in large crowds. So you never see me in packed bars or at large gatherings such as Mardi Gras parades. Especially since I can't pack heat to either one.
5) I was raised partly in New Zealand, long enough to pick up some uniquely British turns of speech and, more to the point, to find myself lapsing into them when I'm "pissed".
Now for the tagging, because I'm just a prick that way:
B.D.(of course, this guy's post could be a bit of a blogospheric liability).
Get to work, Suckas!